It is our goal to minimize the financial impact of your Soft-IVF treatment.
Please see Financial Information for Soft-IVF and conventional IVF fee comparison.
Services covered in Soft-IVF fee ($9,460)
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, and clinical monitoring required for ovarian stimulation.
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- One egg retrieval procedure, analgesia, and use of procedure room
- Oocyte identification
- In vitro fertilization of oocytes and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) as needed
- Embryo culture including extended culture to blastocyst as needed
- Cryopreservation of normally developing embryos
- Assisted embryo hatching of embryo(s)
- Thawing, culture, and transfer of cryopreserved embryo(s) until you achieve a successful pregnancy, or until there are no more cryopreserved embryos available.
- Preparation of endometrial lining to receive thawed embryo(s) until you achieve a successful pregnancy, or until there are no more cryopreserved embryos available.
- Serum pregnancy test
Please note that the Soft-IVF fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California.
Please use the following links for additional information about Soft-IVF and to request a consultation.